Thursday, April 22

Disgusting....

     I have been trying really hard to stay positive about this whole process. In the past I have always been very negative when it came to losing weight and it never helped me lose the weight, so with Jennica's advice I am taking a different path this time. I have been very positive the past two days and this morning started out no different. I woke up at 5:30 got on the bike and rode for about 15 minutes. I know that isn't very much now, but if I do too much too fast I will get burnt out and I am doing everything possible to avoid that!
     When I was done riding I had an idea to help keep me motivated. I thought if I took a picture of myself with just my sports bra and some biking shorts on then I can see how I look and it will keep me motivated to keep going.
     Boy was I wrong. I about threw up when I saw the front and back picture of myself that Jesse had just taken. I told him right away he was never going to see me naked until I was skinny and hot!! I started crying and immediately wanted chocolate to sooth my emotions.
     My poor Jesse was at a loss. Not only had he just woken up, but he didn't get much sleep to begin with. Like a brave soldier he put his arm around my shoulder and told me it was just the beginning and this would all take some time before I saw some results.
     He was right, but who wants to hear that?! I want overnight results, I want to be skinny right away without working hard. Why can't we get what we want?! Ugh!
     I dried my tears and went into the bathroom to brave the scale... I didn't want to weigh myself, but I knew I needed to.
     Lo, and behold I have actually lost a few pounds!! I was so ecstatic that all my worries and fears of not being able to do it flew out the window! I can do this and it will all be okay!

--Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment