Monday, April 26

First Weekend

     I have made it through the first weekend! Woo Hoo!! Weekends are the worst for me to exercise or diet. I get weak and figure it is the weekend so I should cheat... Not this weekend! I actually got up and exercised on Saturday! :) The only sweets I had was Saturday night for my neices birthday party and it was a very tiny piece of cake and smidgen of ice cream. I had a hard time Sunday night because I got very snacky and wanted a lot of sweets, but instead I had some lemon water and almonds! All cravings then went away. Jesse has been very sweet and supportive and won't let me have any of the "junk" food, even if I beg... ha ha.
     This week I am upping my exercise time to 20 min on the elliptical machine (which is seriously the best machine to ever use... So much fun you don't realize you are working out.) I am hoping to get up to 30 by the end of the week, but don't want to push it too hard.
     This has been making me so happy and carefree that I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. I have more energy, even though I get less sleep some nights, and my clothes are even starting to fit looser. :D

--Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment