Wednesday, May 5

Bored

     The last week has been really boring for me... I am getting into more of a routine and I stopped working out in the mornings because I am going to the gym at night. The gym is amazing for my workouts and I feel like it will really help me tone and trim all my flabby areas! Woo Hoo! Other than that I have been fairly bored.... ha ha. But I did want to share one recipe with you that I have almost every morning for breakfast. It is the yummiest breakfast shake!!

1 cup milk (Skim or 1%, of course)
1/2 cup plain yogurt
2 Tbsp vanilla protein powder (You can get at any regular grocery store.)
1/2-1 cup of your desired fruit. (Depending on the fruit you want depends on the quantity. Refer to the Zone Diet food chart I posted earlier for the measurements for particular fruit.)

Add all ingredients to a blender or magic bullet. Blend until smooth and enjoy!! Very yummy and actually very filling! :)

--Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment