Monday, April 19

Day One

     First rule I always try to follow is "Be Prepared", I failed that one today... Woke up at 5:30 AM and did my exercises, but forgot to go shopping this weekend for the healthy food I am supposed to be eating. It felt great to get on the bike and ride again, because it has been almost a year since I have done that. My husband, Jesse, was very encouraging and it made all the difference!!! Since I didn't have the healthy food, I decided I shouldn't eat anything and start this thing off with a fast. Hoping that going a day without food would help my body situate to the new regimen I was going to be putting it through. Jesse got really mad at me when he found out because he doesn't want me to starve myself to lose the weight, and because that is usually where my brain heads when I think of losing weight... Just starve yourself for a few months and you will be fine. Ya right! You aren't fine if you don't eat.
     I am ready to dive into this program Jennica and I have set up, not only to get a little thinner, but also to get healthier. I am tired of being so lazy, and lethargic all the time. I will give updates on my numbers (weight, exercise, and inches lost) sporadically, but here are my starting points and goals:

Start Weight: An embarrassing 175 lbs
Goal Weight: 135 lbs

Wish me luck on this incredible journey and pray for my loved ones as I turn even more crazy!! :)

--Angela

1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog shaw-shaw... what are your numbers now??? I feel like I got to the end of the biggest loser and you didn't weigh in! :) Jk. Anyway, GOOD LUCK!!! 2 more weeks and I get the go ahead to start working out again- this blog will def help me!

    ReplyDelete